Twelve: When you love someone....

           What is 'pocketing'? Here's how to tell if it's happening in your  relationship   ___________________________________________________________________

Don’t need to.....

I don’t need to date Her. I don’t need to be with her .

Like football , i don’t need to be the first choice , as long I’m there as backup and as long we win at the end , it’s fine .

So as long as she is happy with someone else , I’m fine with it .

But until she find someone else to protect her , I will be here taking care of her 24/7 . I will love her with all my heart .

If she Cry I will try to be with her and comfort her , love her even if I’m lost in my feelings and suffering . I will put that aside to be with her . If she need someone to talk , I will try to be with her and talk to her but she wouldn’t talk to me since she have other friend she can talk to . If she need anything . I’ll be there for you

If you are reading this . I have either injured badly without knowing I’ll be alive or dead or I’m already dead . But if I’m dead , feel free to share this as I have no purpose in life anymore .

If you are reading this , smile , forget and move on . Find my replacement and I know he will do better than I did .

I love you , I love you , I love you . I like you a lot and I hope I’m still alive to protect you


              ___________________________________________________________________

This week we would be digging into the topic of LOVE.

Loving someone you know you may not date, a girl who is so over your league, it will be a miracle if anything happened between you too. You may be thinking they are a 10 while you are  a 6 because of the society's system where we put points on ourselves to pull our heart down.

This is my opinion when you get stuck in this situation. 


What is my type of love?

My type of love is to see the person i adore in success, where I see their growth. Me as a person do not care if I get hurt but just to hope that my hurt can convey into their winnings. It is like me loving someone so much that I would just let go if they like someone else. Yes it will hurt a lot but sometimes her happiness just patch up some of the sadness I may feel.

Even though I would distant myself, I know myself that when she gets hurt I will be there to take care of her until she is ready to fly again. Isn't that the principle of love?








Comments

Popular Posts