Sixteen: Her

 _
______________________HER______________________

[Feel free to listen to a playlist I make about the relationship while reading, It's below]

[SPOTIFY LINK]

  • Is she the right one?
  • Will she leave me?
  • Is this a mistake?
  • Am I even good enough for her?

It was these phrases what wonder through my empty mind, It was these words that cause trouble, The words people tend to be scared of. At least I do.

She is a person who I loved and still loves, brown eyes that always brings me into the dreamland. Her bright smile that always lit a fire in my heart that wakes up the frozen butterfly which gives hope into the broken heart that It would be fully healed soon. 

 

15, when I gave up. when I see the truth, hear the confession. The confusion. Immature self.

16, when I realized the impact she has on me. The happiness I felt, the regret for the past that I've cost. Hopeless as I felt I needed to be with her again, but properly this time. 

 

 "Are you sure?"

 "Yes."


 A month, Two Month, Three. How long was it even? I don't remember, I don't care. As long each day, I am fortunate enough to send the "Good Morning" and see her reply.  I'm Happy. We're Happy.

In a relationship, It always are filled with confusion and unsure thoughts but she was different. Her words to me filled me with affirmation and confirmation that I will try all I can to be with her.

 "I don't care if you sleep earlier as long ad what you do allow you become better as a person" I vaguely remember yet it engraved my heart with her name

 

It was the word she said to me that made me learn a few things that people should learn too in a relationship: 

Firstly, I learned a relationship is something that allows you to grow with one and another, allow you to be better. Not Forced. but willingly. 

Secondly, I learned that relationship is almost never 50/50. Occasionally it will be 50/50 but most of the time it's 70/30 both sides.

  • She has a bad day? Its your job to make her feel better and do extra.  
  • He has a bad day? Its your job to make him feel better and do extra.  

In the end it is all about the effort you put in to drive the relationship isn't it. 

Thirdly, I learned that you need to communicate to him/her. 

  • She's mad? ask why? 
  • He's sad? ask why? 

In the end, you need to start listening to each other isn't it? Trust me, listening allow you to learn a lot of new things you did not know about someone. It allow you to grow better with each other and learn things about each other to prevent miscommunication.

For more listen to Jordan Peterson, he is someone I adore and he is very good in explaining things like this

 

In the end, If things did not end well, I am wanting people to learn this so both of you would not end up asking yourself, why you wasted the last few years dating the person. Instead knowing exactly why and know where it went wrong. Learning where each other made the mistake and move on and be better in your next relationship.



___________________________________________________________________ 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts