Six: The side perspective through trust

 _________________________________________________________________________________

Trust

I don’t trust you . I give this to him because I don’t trust you . Why would you say this ? You know it hurts when you say that

I might be goofy , I might break the rule sometimes but you shouldn’t say that , it breaks my heart knowing I’m not to be trusted by someone , not even some normal person it’s someone who I’m close too and who I love , why would say you say this .....

__________________________________________________________________________________

Further Explanations:

        Here i have a small Bonus for the week since it was a small text i wrote. This is for a person who has trust issue but it comes in from the perspective of the opposite side. It is written as you were the one who got criticized not by a friend but a love one and close friend.

      Here i want you to understand the feeling when your words towards someone who loves you. The line "i don't trust you" can shatter a person's heart due to all your passion in being with the person yet because of that one line it causes some people to overthink. There is over thinker surrounding you and we need to understand that, myself counts as one of them since i can turn a small line to a big deal that causes chaos in my mind.

     I am not here to criticism people but here to give a new perspective for the reader to hopefully explain that your words matter a lot. It can be the line which effect someone so bad that suicide thoughts can appear and we cannot do anything unless we use the power in words to talk about it.

Thank you ill see you next week for a longer post!! Hope you enjoy the bonus


                                            



Comments

Popular Posts