Two: Consequences in Pranks, Tricks or Trolls

      ____________________________________________________________________________


Tricks, pranks, trolls

. What is it? A way to play with someone with no consequences, a game that can go way out of hand or a celebration to show how stupid human being can be? For me, it is all three and you might be asking why am I telling you this. Let me explain.

Two days ago, I had a plan, a choice I can choose but because of my ego, my stupidity and with me not thinking of the consequences, I created and follow the plan . I saw a good friend of mine posted a post asking people do they like him/her or anyone who likes him/ her, I can guess a lot of people replied.

I used that and made my plot of tricking him/her I texted him/her that I know a person who had a huge crush on him/her and I can’t tell that person who but I knew I was describing someone who had a crush on her 2 months ago or maybe even now 

I don't know myself.

I knew the person would ask me who because he/she was a curious person and so I continued my plot but I never thought the plot will go completely wrong and 

that’s what happened.

I created an account posted some picture and clue and started to follow him/ her on a social media so we started to chat and this is where it went out of hand and a place I never thought can be happening.

To keep our friendship I lied in many different ways just to try keeping the friendship together but it went wrong quickly and left me with 2 choice

  1. Tell her and ruin the friendship
  2. Don’t tell her and continue the clue with the guilt

And since I was an idiot I continued it and it made many and many arguments between us. Many downs and our friendship like that tears apart

To the person who I did this to

I’m sorry 

that’s what I can say


_________________________________________________________________________________


Further Explanations:

I wrote this a few years ago when I made a huge mistake and almost had lost one of my closest friend in my life. This was supposed to be a personal letter to me to remind myself to think before we act. Let me get into more detail.

When we were young, we were mischievous and evil. We don't know the limit and the power we have that might hurt others. I learnt the lesson with an event where I did no think and just did something stupid. As it mentioned above it was the event. 

At the moment I press sent and created an account, my guilt had pile up more and more. The effect had caused a huge deal and loss of trust which I will cover in the mere future. However, an easy summary for it is a quote I heard some time ago which is:

Top 100 Quotes On Trust And Trust Issues

This quote may seem a small deal but truthfully in real life, this quote is merely the tip of an ice burg. Even though the meaning is much deeper. Hopefully, this quote can make you understand more towards my choices than when I gave the option of One and Two.

Another impact was that our friendship's trust had already been damaged before and now with the stupidity of not thinking, it had become much worst. 


This text I wrote is to give some people a glimpse at the importance of trust and to help you understand more of what people mean by think before doing or speaking. 


Hope you learned from this small Blog and Ill see you next week!!







Comments

Popular Posts