Eight: How we loses self Identity

_______________________________________________________________________________

I have lost my way

It had been months and I can’t get myself back together... what am I losing or lacking?

My feelings and reputation is jumbled up . Reputation dropped , continuously rejected and just dumb .

This week had been the same other than a few step cowards , I made it to ambassador and they created a new branch because of my idea , I can feel the joy that I used to have for a few minutes but now it’s gone again.

===================================================================
Here I want you to observe the picture bellow:

life by Lindsay Hoots | Be yourself quotes



We all as human would eventually go to this phase in life, especially us the ones who are born in the modern age where technology is not a side hustle but a focus everyone look directly at. What is it exactly? 

Losing Our Self Identity


Who are you? You may list down some things as: Funny, nice or somewhat but one day soon you'll contemplate and see that those are label's society give you and not who YOU are. So who are you?

Many of us would then reply either the following;
  • I don't know
  • I am me
  • A kid who do not know their own identity

It may not be exact or right but some people think that. People around you tend to just not show this emotion because they do not want to be separated buy the group or society where they would never go as an individual because it is impossible to achieve anything alone.


Now we are stuck where you are what they label you as and not you as you. Think back to when you were a child. The days where you are the happiest because you are not part of the society. You have no trouble and just all fun but soon you arrive at your teenage where everything collapse.


Your friends judge you, Your family look high on you, Social Media force you to body shame, rejections get cut into your heart. You are force to go through life so quick that a blink, you may already failed and get left out.

I cannot give you advice here, not with this article because now I only describe how you would lose your identity. Not overcoming. It is to make you aware of you and the society and who you truly are.

If you want me to tell you who I am? I am an overthinker to put it simple. More to talk about in next time's blog.




Comments

Popular Posts