Thirteen: This Birthday....

Pin on Tinu Mon Amour ____________________________________________________________

This birthday

I hope to be alone

I hope no one knows

I hope no one cares

Are any of those lies ?

Of course

I don’t want to be alone

I don’t want to be with a lot of people

Too many people think I like to have a lot of people with me but it’s wrong

What I want ?

A date or just a day with Her.

No one else but me and her and a day to hang out

But it’ll never happen....

because she’ll never remember my birthday

Nor know who I am properly

Cuz she thinks I like a lot of people....

Following on she’ll never go on a date with me

I’m too dumb

Not handsome enough

Not fill her criteria in the dream boy

And all I am is just her one ordinary friend

                       ____________________________________________________________

        Love is something we all face in our life, whether it is in High School or Adult Work Life, love will always occur somehow someway. It is a feeling where it is very hard to explain yet we do it for the hope that the other would love back. It is just like giving a gun to someone pointing to your heart hoping they would not pull the trigger.

        This Extract was written some time ago from me where I had gotten into a very deep crush where It had became Love and not Like. It is a sequence that we all may face one ay where we see someone as a person we would never want to lose yet carrying the risk that they would not leave you in any way. Where everything we wish would either be a big risk or dream.

       This Birthday was a small heartful lines i wrote for the wish of my birthday, where i would get a day with my crush that's it. It shows the love where It was important that i rather spend time with her than having anyone else. It is quite surprising because i never loved someone so bad. 

      Understanding me, I was a person who want everyone to like me no matter what, I spend days and weeks and years to get people to like me and not to hate, I guess I don't want to get hurt but somehow, Someway, I would normally get hurt but It's a lesson isn't it?

     A dream and Fantasy only hope of a day, not years are quite surprising even to this day where I only hope to actually get the chance to be with he. I guess im really in love Huh?




Comments

Popular Posts